Visitors can enjoy all that Botkins has to offer including its restaurants. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.), 38.8 mi (62.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Botkins
Places to visit in the larger region include Armstrong Air and Space Museum, Auglaize Antique Mall, and Shelby Oaks Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Tawawa Park and Shelby County Fairgrounds.
As you plan for your vacation to Botkins, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 42 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Wingate by Wyndham Lima Downtown is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from central Botkins. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lima can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lima is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Botkins. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lima can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
- Best Western Wapakoneta Inn is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the center of Botkins. This 2.5-star hotel in Wapakoneta features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Botkins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 38.66 inches of rain falls on Botkins each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F