Take a step back in time! Dancing Bear Cabin is an adorable, authentic log cabin located on the breathtaking Tunnel of Trees, ranked among the most scenic roads in America. Less than two miles from the charming shops, restaurants and marina of downtown Harbor Springs. Close to everything yet you’ll feel a world away. Plus, you'll have a pretty bluff view of Lake Michigan!
Dancing Bear Cabin has all the modern conveniences of home, including central heat and A/C, wood burning fireplace, internet, wifi, cable, washer and dryer, clawfoot tub with shower, plus a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor firepit with four Adirondack chairs, and a charcoal BBQ. One queen bedroom and one full bedroom will accommodate four guests quite comfortably. Relax!
Book with someone you can trust. We are a Premier Partner with over 500 five-star reviews on our three northern Michigan vacation properties !!
DANCING BEAR CABIN ***** OVER 125 FIVE-STAR REVIEWS!
• The perfect cabin. ~Philip M
• Cozy and comfortable. ~Rachael D
• Perfection! Stunning little place. ~Edmond R
• This cabin is a sheer delight! ~Mike and Kathy T
• If you're thinking of booking, just do it! ~Samantha R
• This little antique cabin is magical and charming. ~Tina P
• Hands down the cleanest, most adorable place we have ever stayed! ~Kathleen H
Beach access is just a few minutes drive up the road at Thorne Swift Nature Preserve. Or visit the magnificent mile long beach at Petoskey State Park or the two public beaches in town.
Sorry, pets are not allowed at the cabin.
Be sure to check out our other cool properties Up North:
• Inhabit a Hobbit House: Vrbo 501060
• Bluewater Cottage on Lake Michigan: Vrbo 1205070
Just type the number into the Vrbo Search box.