Visitors to Bradford are sure to enjoy the casinos and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, live music, and forests.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Bradford
- The closest major airport is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Olean, NY (OLE-Cattaraugus County), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bradford
Cultural venues in the city include Penn-Brad Oil Museum, Zippo Case Museum, and Main Street Movie House. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Allegheny National Forest Visitors Bureau and Pine Acres Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bradford. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Bradford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Best Western Plus Bradford Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Bradford - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Allegheny National Forest, located 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bradford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 13°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bradford is 44.49 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F