Families enjoy visiting Warren though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, architecture, and football games. A top sight in the area is Allegheny National Forest.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Warren
- The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warren
Notable city landmarks like Kinzua Dam and Warren County Historical Society might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Chapman State Park and Warren County Visitors Bureau.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Warren. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Budget Lodge Warren - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Allegheny National Forest, located 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Warren
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Warren is 45.24 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F