Find Hotels in Kane, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kane has to offer including its parks. There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bradford, PA (BFD-Bradford Regional), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in DuBois, PA (DUJ-DuBois Regional), 35.6 mi (57.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kane
Places to visit in the larger region include Pine Acres Golf Course, Penn-Brad Oil Museum, and Allegheny National Forest. Additionally, you'll find Rimrock Overlook and Allegheny Reservoir in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Kane, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 23 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Warren is located 25.2 mi (40.6 km) from the heart of Kane. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Warren can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Best Western Plus Executive Inn is 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from central Kane. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in St. Marys can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its WiFi and room size.
- The Royal Inn is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the center of Kane. This 2.5-star hotel in Ridgway features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Kane
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 40°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- About 44.49 inches of rain falls on Kane each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F