Visitors to Brewer are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, coffeehouses, and hockey games.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangor
- The closest major airport is in Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brewer
The picturesque setting of Indian Trail Park and Chamberlain Freedom Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Cascade Park and Waterfront Park in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Brewer
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- About 41.93 inches of rain falls on Brewer each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F