Visitors to Bucksport are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, theaters, and sightseeing tours.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bangor
- The closest major airport is in Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bar Harbor, ME (BHB-Hancock County - Bar Harbor), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bucksport
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bucksport Golf Club and Buck Memorial Library. Additionally, you'll find Winterport Winery and Fort Knox State Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bucksport Motor Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and WiFi.
Dressing for Bucksport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 9°F at night
- About 41.93 inches of rain falls on Bucksport each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F