Visitors to Kingsport are sure to enjoy the shopping and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and art.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tri-Cities
- The closest major airport is in Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Abingdon, VA (VJI-Virginia Highlands), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingsport
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Kingsport Town Center Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Warriors' Path State Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kingsport. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Kingsport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comfort Suites Kingsport - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- MeadowView Conference Resort & Convention Center - This 3.5-star resort features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Kingsport
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kingsport is 41.06 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F