Find Cheap Hotels in Brooklyn, NY from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Brooklyn Cheap Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Cheap Motels in Brooklyn
Cheap Hostels in Brooklyn
- NY Moore Hostel179 Moore Street, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $54 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 23.9/5Very Good! (378 reviews)
- International Students Residence341 Broadway, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates3.1/5 (531 reviews)
- New York City Summer DormsConolly Hall, Long Island University, 1 University Plaza, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates2.1/5 (14 reviews)
- Rainbow Guesthouse1507 ave O, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates2.1/5 (17 reviews)
- Green Point YMCA99 Meserole Avenue, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates2.9/5 (321 reviews)
- Williamsburg Hostel666 Chauncey St, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates1.5/5 (24 reviews)
- The New York Loft Hostel249 Varet St, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates4/5Very Good! (3 reviews)
- Funky Buddha Hostel406 Lefferts Ave, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates1.8/5 (6 reviews)
3-star Hotels in Brooklyn
- Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown300 Schermerhorn Road, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $81 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (1,025 reviews)
- Hampton Inn Brooklyn Downtown NY125 Flatbush Avenue Extension, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $87 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.5/5Wonderful! (1,054 reviews)
- Hotel Le Bleu370 Fourth Ave, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (992 reviews)
- Hotel RL Brooklyn1080 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $74 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24/5Very Good! (992 reviews)
- The Tillary Hotel85 Flatbush Ave Extension, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $101 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.1/5Very Good! (991 reviews)
- Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn625 Union St, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $65 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.6/5Good! (986 reviews)
- NU Hotel Brooklyn85 Smith St, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $98 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.4/5Excellent! (998 reviews)
- Gowanus Inn & Yard645-651 Union St, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $71 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.6/5Good! (365 reviews)
- The Brooklyn1199 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $93 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.1/5Very Good! (450 reviews)
- Hotel Indigo BROOKLYN229 Duffield St, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates3.7/5Good! (998 reviews)
Cheap Hotels in Brooklyn
Brooklyn offers a variety of cheap accommodations and places to visit, making it a great getaway spot for budget travelers. In addition to its well-known attractions like Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, this destination is home to Audubon Center and Prospect Park, which you can enjoy while spending very little.
If you're looking for places to stay in Brooklyn that won't break the bank, the 54 budget accommodations in the area give you plenty of possibilities. These options offer competitive rates and have positive reviews from bargain-minded travelers:
Hotel RL by Red Lion Brooklyn - 3-star hotel. You'll find free WiFi, a restaurant, and a bar at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its proximity to the airport and overall condition.
Days Inn by Wyndham Brooklyn Crown Heights - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its proximity to public transportation and comfortable rooms. It offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and air conditioning.
Union Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member - At this 2.5-star hotel, you can take advantage of free WiFi, air conditioning, and laundry facilities. Reviews mention the overall condition and central location.
Hotel Le Jolie - 2.5-star hotel. You'll find free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its comfortable beds and overall value.
Hotel BPM - Brooklyn New York - Customers like this 2-star romantic hotel for its spacious rooms. It offers free WiFi and air conditioning.
Planning Your Trip to Brooklyn
Still picking your trip dates? Find out more about the local climate with these monthly averages so you can make the most of your time.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 83°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 28°F
- Rainiest months: July, April, August, and June, with an average rainfall of 4.49 inches
- Driest months: February, January, November, and December, with an average rainfall of 3.69 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Brooklyn
Brooklyn attracts visitors with its live music scene and abundant cafés, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions on your list, such as Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Bridge, and then make time for other wallet-friendly activities. Head to Macy's and Bloomingdale's for some bargain shopping, or hunt for deals at Barney's.Brooklyn is also notable for its:
Getting Around Brooklyn
The most convenient airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), situated 8.9 mi (14.4 km) away from the city center. If that doesn't suit your budget, you can arrange flights in and out of New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), which is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away. Take advantage of metro transit at Newkirk Av. Station, Flatbush Av - Brooklyn College Station, and Newkirk Av. Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Brooklyn East New York Station, Brooklyn Nostrand Avenue Station, or Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station.