Find Hotels in Brooklyn, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Where to stay in Brooklyn
3.5/5Good!(7,239 area reviews)
Flushing Meadows-Corona Park and Resorts World Casino are top sights in Queens, and you should be sure to explore the popular shops. Hop aboard the metro at Briarwood Van Wyck Blvd. Station or Jamaica Van Wyck Station to see more sights in the area.
4/5Very Good!(698 area reviews)
Brooklyn’s signature medley of old and new provides the backdrop to this revitalized district, where you’ll find fresh arts venues behind historic streetscapes.
4/5Very Good!(263 area reviews)
You might take some time to check out the abundant dining options in Greenpoint. Spend some time visiting top spots like WNYC Transmitter Park, and catch the metro at Greenpoint Av. Station or Nassau Av. Station to see more of the area.
There’s something at once familiar and exciting about the Brooklyn waterfront, which has become emblematic of a generation.
4.5/5Wonderful!(47 area reviews)
Scenic views, historic brownstones, narrow streets and fantastic restaurants and bars help create one of Brooklyn’s most charming neighborhoods.
Travelers to Brooklyn give high marks for the abundant cafés and live music scene. Vibrant and scenic, this city attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and art. Top sights in the city include Brooklyn Museum and Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.
- You'll find 1510 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brooklyn
The city is well known for its live music and art, and cultural venues include Brooklyn Museum, Whitman Theatre, and Lefferts Historic House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the sunsets and these places to visit: Brooklyn Botanic Gardens, Audubon Center, and Prospect Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Brooklyn College and Prospect Park Tennis Center.
In Brooklyn, there are 250 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Arlington Place Bed & Breakfast - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Bedford-Stuyvesant features free breakfast, free WiFi, and concierge services.
- Franklin Guesthouse - Our customers love the WiFi and proximity to public transit at this aparthotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Greenpoint can enjoy access to a fitness center and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Henry Norman Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel in Greenpoint features free WiFi, a fitness center, and a sauna. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Brooklyn Bridge, located 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center, and Statue of Liberty, which is 6 mi (9.6 km) away.
Getting Around Brooklyn
With so many transportation options, exploring all of Brooklyn is easy. Take advantage of metro transit at Newkirk Av. Station, Flatbush Av - Brooklyn College Station, and Newkirk Av. Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Brooklyn East New York Station, Brooklyn Nostrand Avenue Station, or Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station.
Dressing for Brooklyn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Brooklyn gets about 49.96 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Brooklyn?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brooklyn, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Brooklyn?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Brooklyn?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Downtown Brooklyn?
What's a favorite place to stay in Williamsburg?
What's the best place to stay when traveling with kids to Brooklyn?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Brooklyn?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Brooklyn?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Barclays Center Brooklyn?
What about the best place to stay close to Aviator Sports and Events Center?
Recent reviews of Brooklyn hotels
More trip options
- Brooklyn Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Brooklyn Airports
- Hotels in Brooklyn Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Brooklyn Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Brooklyn
- More Hotel Options in Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in New York
- Other Hotels near Brooklyn, New York
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends