Travelers to Bude give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars.
- There are 128 hotels and other accommodations in Bude
- The closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 33 mi (53.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bude
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bude Beach, Bude Sea Pool, and Crooklets Beach. Surfing is a top activity, and Ivyleaf Golf Course & Driving Range is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bude Castle and The Castle Bude.
In Bude, there are 128 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Beach at Bude - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Dylan's Bed & Breakfast Bude - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and digital TV.
- Tregenver B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bude
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Bude each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F