Visitors to Bukoto are sure to enjoy the forests and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, sporting events, and shopping.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodations in Bukoto
- The closest major airport is in Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bukoto
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ndere Cultural Centre. In the area, you'll also find Baha'i House of Worship and The Acacia Mall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bukoto. This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Forest Cottages - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Bukoto
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.73 inches of rain falls on Bukoto each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas July and December are often coldest, averaging 59°F