Visitors can enjoy all that Bussana has to offer including its beaches. A top sight in the area is Casino Sanremo.
- There are 771 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 33 mi (53.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bussana
A favorite place to visit in the city is Arma di Taggia Beach. Additionally, you'll find Casino Sanremo in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Bussana, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 346 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Grand Hotel de Londres is located within 3.8 mi (6.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sanremo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Royal Hotel San Remo is located 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city center. This 5-star hotel in Sanremo features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 4 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel De Paris Sanremo is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sanremo can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Bussana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- Bussana gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 47°F