Apartments in Cabo Rojo for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Cabo Rojo
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 25, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2019
Other property types in Cabo Rojo
Hacienda Tres Casitas
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Luichy's Guest House
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Mi Casa by 7 Beaches
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2018
Staying in an Apartment in Cabo Rojo
There are 29 accommodation choices in Cabo Rojo, including a selection of apartments. Why not take some time in this family-friendly area to enjoy the popular beaches? Playa Sucia and Cabo Rojo Lighthouse are top attractions to discover.
Are you thinking about apartments over traditional hotel rooms? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen, so you can have some home-cooked meals.
Listed below are some of the more popular Cabo Rojo apartments:
- In Cabo Rojo
- Free WiFi and a patio included
- Located in Cabo Rojo
- Access to free parking on site
- In Cabo Rojo
When is the Best Time to Visit Cabo Rojo?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can impact your vacation, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more rigid cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 88° F and nighttime temperatures average 63° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 65° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 91° F and nighttime averages are around 69° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 90° F during the day and 65° F at night
- Average rainfall is 85.12 inches in a year
Must See in Cabo Rojo
Travelers to Cabo Rojo appreciate this family-friendly area for its beaches. Playa Sucia and Isla de Ratones are a couple of great spots to enjoy nature, whereas other top attractions include Cabo Rojo Lighthouse. Other places in town to visit include Club Deportivo Del Oeste and Tunel Guaniquilla.Cabo Rojo is also recognized for its:
- Bird watching
How to Get to Cabo Rojo and Around the Area
Fly into Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), which is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), which is 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.