Families will find kid-friendly activities in Boqueron, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and entertainment choices. Playa Sucia, Cabo Rojo Lighthouse, and Church of Porta Coeli are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Boqueron
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 16 mi (25.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Boqueron
The city's beaches and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Balneario Boqueron. In the area, you'll also find Playa Sucia and Cabo Rojo Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Boqueron. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Aquarius Vacation Club at Boqueron Beach Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and overall condition.
- Vistas de la Bahia - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Cofresi Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Church of Porta Coeli, located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Boqueron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- About 85.12 inches of rain falls on Boqueron each year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 64°F