Find Hotels in Cabo Velas
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 6, 2020
Visiting Cabo Velas
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cabo Velas, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its golf courses and local tours. Top sights around the area include Conchal Beach, Flamingo Beach, and Coco Beach.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in Cabo Velas
- The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabo Velas
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Conchal Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Flamingo Beach and Coco Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cabo Velas. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All Inclusive - This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 9 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Reserva Conchal Beach Resort, Golf & Spa - Our customers love the bar and quiet location at this condo resort. This 4.5-star condo resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
A popular place to see outside the city is Hermosa Bay Beach, 16.1 mi/26 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Cabo Velas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- About 72.76 inches of rain falls on Cabo Velas each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Cabo Velas?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cabo Velas, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cabo Velas?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cabo Velas?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation in Cabo Velas?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Cabo Velas?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Cabo Velas?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Cabo Velas?
What's the best hotel to stay near Conchal Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Reserva Conchal Golf Course?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Cabo Velas?
What are some accommodations with pools in Cabo Velas?
Recent reviews of Cabo Velas hotels
More trip options
- Cabo Velas Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cabo Velas Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cabo Velas Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cabo Velas
- More Hotel Options in Cabo Velas
- More Popular Hotels in Guanacaste
- Other Hotels near Cabo Velas, Guanacaste
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends