Top Hotels Near Las Baulas National Marine Park in Playa Grande
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Las Baulas National Marine Park
Top Hotels Close to Las Baulas National Marine Park
Reviewed on Mar 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 9, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 10, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Las Baulas National Marine Park Hotel Guide
Enjoy your experience at Las Baulas National Marine Park.
Journey to Playa Grande and see it with your own eyes.
If you'd like to stay someplace near Las Baulas National Marine Park, you're in luck. You'll be able to find 6 hotels within 2 miles. Consider the Playa Grande Park Hotel, the Hotel Bula Bula and the RipJack Inn. They're located 0.2 miles, 1 mile and 0.10 miles away, respectively.
For travelers hoping to spare a few dollars, there are a couple of budget accommodations in the neighborhood. Don't look further than the Pura Vida Hostel or the Blue Trailz Hostel & Surf Camp for a comfortable bed at a good price.
You don't need to journey far to enjoy a taste of luxury. You'll find a selection of high-end hotels not too far away. You'll find fabulous amenities and a sophisticated feel at the Crystal Sands and the Westin Golf Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal - All Inclusive.
Half the fun of visiting Las Baulas National Marine Park is sampling the local cafes. For a caffeine hit or a delicious treat, you can't go wrong with Pots & Bowls (933). For a meal that's more hearty, book a table at one of the nearby dining establishments, Weirdo's Cafe (Guanacaste).
Other Places to Visit near Las Baulas National Marine ParkMake certain you put aside time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Las Baulas National Marine Park:
- Go for a walk, fill your lungs with fresh air and soak up the views at Grande Beach, a wonderful place for a day trip.
- See Las Baulas de Guanacaste National Marine Park, where you can soak up the tranquility of the natural environment and breathe fresh air.
- Education opens gateways to different paths, as seen at WAYRA Institute of Spanish.
- Feel the wind through your hair, the waves at your feet and the salt on your face at Conchal Beach.
- Enjoy the wonderful feeling of weightlessness when you get involved in one of the underwater activities at Adventure Divers.