Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Cadiz, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- You'll find 44 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hopkinsville
- The closest major airport is in Paducah, KY (PAH-Barkley Regional), 53.2 mi (85.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cadiz
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Lake Barkley State Resort Park, Prizer Point Public Use Area, and Donaldson Creek Public Use Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Janice Mason Art Museum and Boots Randolph Golf Course.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cadiz. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lake Barkley State Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Knights Inn Cadiz KY - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 1.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Cadiz Inn - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Cadiz
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 52.20 inches of rain falls on Cadiz each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F