Overview of Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary NW - University Area
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Leisure)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
About this area
Located in Calgary, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary NW - University Area is in the city center and near a metro station. 17 Avenue SW and Sunridge Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at McMahon Stadium, or consider WinSport for a night out.Visit our Calgary travel guide
- McMahon Stadium - 3 min walk
- Foothills Medical Centre - 3 min drive
- University of Calgary - 3 min drive
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology - 3 min drive
- Alberta Children's Hospital - 4 min drive
- Banff Trail Station - 1 min walk
- Calgary University Station - 16 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Calgary NW - University Area
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was with limited facilities due to the COVID-19 issue, but the staff was very clear in explaining how this would impact my stay and were helpful in making me feel welcome. They made me comfortable in these challenging circumstances.