Find Hotels in Calidonia
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $11
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 3, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Calidonia, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, museums, and breweries. Around the area, top sights include Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama, Bridge of the Americas, and Miraflores Locks.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Calidonia
- The closest major airport is in Panama City (PAC-Marcos A. Gelabert Intl.), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Balboa (BLB-Panama Pacifico Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calidonia
The city's cultural venues include National Bank House Museum and Museum of Natural Science. Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Avenida Central and Avenida Balboa. Additionally, in the area you'll find Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama and Bridge of the Americas.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Calidonia. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Innfiniti Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hotel Ojos del Rio - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Centroamericano - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station. Expedia customers like its proximity to public transit and overall condition.
A top sight outside the city is Miraflores Locks, 4.3 mi/6.9 km from the center of the city.
Getting Around Calidonia
Metro stations nearby include Estación Lotería and Santo Tomas Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Calidonia
- Calidonia gets about 0 inches of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Calidonia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Calidonia, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Calidonia?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Calidonia?
What's the best accommodation for a family trip to Calidonia?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Calidonia?
What's the best hotel to stay near National Bank House Museum?
What about the best place to stay near Museum of Natural Science?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Calidonia?
Recent reviews of Calidonia hotels
More trip options
- Calidonia Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Calidonia Airports
- Hotels near Popular Calidonia Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Calidonia
- More Hotel Options in Calidonia
- More Popular Hotels in Panama City
- Other Hotels near Calidonia, Panama City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends