- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
In the business district, Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo is in an area with great airport proximity. Camarillo Premium Outlets and The Oaks are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Camarillo Grove Park and Boney Mountain. Kayaking, snorkeling, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking nearby.
- Camarillo Ranch - 3 min drive
- Camarillo Premium Outlets - 7 min drive
- Camarillo Springs Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Camarillo Public Library - 8 min drive
- MB2 Raceway Indoor Go Karting - 14 min drive
- Camarillo Station - 3 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 56 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- Market Kitchen — 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 2 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee - 2 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Camarillo
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 10.45 for adults and USD 10.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort