Find Hotels in Cameron, MT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 10, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Cameron has to offer including its parks. In Cameron, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cameron
The city's natural beauty is on display at Wade Lake, Cliff Lake, and Earthquake Lake Visitor Center. Additionally, you might want to add Gallatin National Forest to your agenda.
As you plan your trip to Cameron, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 52 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Old Kirby Place:historic Lodge & Cabins On Madison River 6 Beds/6 Baths/12+ is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Cameron. This 2.5-star hotel in West Yellowstone features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Close to Yellowstone With Madison River Frontage. Available Oct 14 is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from central Cameron. This 2-star hotel in West Yellowstone features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Private Cabin Overlooking Beautiful Wade Lake. Cliff top Location! is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the center of Cameron. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in West Yellowstone can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Cameron
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 7°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 28°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Cameron gets about 20.24 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°F