Visiting Cannero Riviera
Visitors can enjoy all that Cannero Riviera has to offer including the waterfront and parks. Sacred Mountain of the Rosary, Villa Taranto Botanical Garden, and Isola Bella Botanical Garden are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Cannero Riviera
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannero Riviera
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cannero Riviera Ferry Terminal and Val Grande National Park. In the area, you'll also find Sacred Mountain of the Rosary and Villa Taranto Botanical Garden.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Cannero Riviera. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- B&B Casa Forster - With a stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Helianthus Residence - Amenities at this apartment include free parking and free WiFi.
- Hotel La Rondinella - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Isola Bella Botanical Garden, located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Borromeo Plaza, which is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) away.
Dressing for Cannero Riviera
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Cannero Riviera each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F