Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed in the Courtyard Suite for four nights in March as part of a two week trip to Cape Town. The suite is nicely appointed, with a comfortable bed, lovely wet room and superb mountain and sea views. The location was ideal for us as a base for some cycling along the coast road. Jennifer and ...
Served a sumptuous breakfast. Beautiful airy surroundings. Small number of guests but treated as family. Big plus was the dedicated wi-fi that was not restricted like the big hotels in the city Centre. About 20 min walk into town (downhill) but coming back can be good exercise. Close up views of ...
We were staying in Stellenbosch for only one night and the Stables was a good reasonably priced guest house. Our host Ilaria was very helpful and the room was fine. It was good to be able to visit a nearby wine estate without having to drive
The hotel is in a great location for shops, bars, restaurants and the theatre. There is no breakfast included but loads of lovely places to choose from each day. The veranda outside our room (1) was lovely with great views. We always managed to park the car outside. The bed was comfortable. Great ...
The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable and I love the decor. My only suggestions are to at least add a curtain/blinds to the bathroom window and a coat rack of some sort. The room I stayed in was at ground level and the bathroom window did not have any blinds or frosted ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cape Town hotel! Choosing the right hotel during your South Africa vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Cape Town. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Cape Town accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- South Africa is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Cape Town has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, South Africa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Cape Town is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?