Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel is well situated for access to most of Cape Town's sights and to the surrounding area. A car is probably essential though... ... there is parking on site. Our room was clean and comfortable, and quite large. The dining room was across the road which was not a problem. The food for both ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Cape Town hotel! Choosing the right hotel during your South Africa vacation doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a broad range of pet-friendly hotels in Cape Town. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Cape Town accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- South Africa is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Explorers say Cape Town has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have tons of fun on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, South Africa has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Cape Town is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to show up ready to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?