Visiting Capon Bridge
Visitors can enjoy all that Capon Bridge has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Capon Bridge
Places to visit in the larger region include Potomac Eagle Scenic Railroad, Rock Harbor Golf Course, and Rocking S Ranch. In the area, you'll also find Valerie Hill Winery and Museum of the Shenandoah Valley.
As you plan your trip to Capon Bridge, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 85 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA is 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from central Capon Bridge. This 3-star hotel in Winchester features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester is 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the center of Capon Bridge. This 3-star hotel in Winchester features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Motel 6 Winchester, VA is located 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the heart of Capon Bridge. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Winchester can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Capon Bridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Capon Bridge gets about 38.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F