Visiting Berkeley Springs
Visitors to Berkeley Springs are sure to enjoy the spas, parks, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, art, and golf courses.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Martinsburg
- The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 19.8 mi (31.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 26.9 mi (43.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berkeley Springs
The city's cultural venues include Ice House and Museum of the Berkeley Springs. The parks and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Berkeley Springs State Park and Cacapon Resort State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Morgan County Observatory to your agenda.
In Berkeley Springs, you'll be able to select from 72 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maria's Garden and Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Country Inn of Berkeley Springs - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Berkeley Springs Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Berkeley Springs
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Berkeley Springs gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F