Visitors can enjoy all that Caro has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. In Caro, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Caro
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Woodyzzz Motel - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Caro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Caro gets about 33.35 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F