Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cartagena hotel in Cartagena Walled City, walk to Puerta del Reloj
Popular property highlights
Located in Cartagena Walled City, this hotel is steps from University of Cartagena and Puerta del Reloj. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Casa India Catalina
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Cartagena hotel also offers an indoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 68000 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 65000 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 68000 per night
- Casa India Catalina
- Casa India Catalina Cartagena
- Casa India Catalina Hotel
- Casa India Catalina Hotel Cartagena
- India Catalina
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.