Overview of Castel Monastero
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite (Piazza)
About this area
Located in Castelnuovo Berardenga, Castel Monastero is in a rural area. Notable landmarks in the area include Castle of Brolio and Virgin Mary with Child, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Chianti Sculpture Park. Berardenga Riding Centre and Saltalbero Adventure Park are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and rafting nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Castelnuovo Berardenga travel guide
- Villa a Sesta Polo Club - 6 min drive
- Terme Antica Querciolaia - 9 min drive
- San Giovanni Terme Rapolano - 15 min drive
- Crete Senesi - 24 min drive
- Castle of Brolio - 34 min drive
- Rapolano Terme Station - 13 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 74 min drive
- Contrada — 1 min walk
- La Cantina — 1 min walk
- Bulletta bar - 8 min drive
- Pizzeria oliviera - 9 min drive
- La piazzetta - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The resort is a best in class Tuscany elite hotel. Great restaurants and exceptional staff. A very relaxing quality option for Tuscany luxury accommodation