Visiting Castelnuovo Berardenga
Visitors to Castelnuovo Berardenga are sure to enjoy the wineries and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and theaters. Palazzo Pubblico, Piazza del Campo, and Civic Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 144 hotels and other accommodations in Castelnuovo Berardenga
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelnuovo Berardenga
The city's cultural venues include Vittorio Alfieri Theater and Chianti Sculpture Park. Wine tasting is just one of the top activities, while Felsina and Az. Agr.Losi Querciavalle are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza Marconi and Torre dell'Orologio.
In Castelnuovo Berardenga, you'll be able to select from 144 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Borgo San Felice - This 5-star hotel features a winery, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
- Hotel Le Fontanelle - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 indoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Curina Resort - Amenities at this residence include free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Palazzo Pubblico, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the city center, and Piazza del Campo, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Castelnuovo Berardenga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 45°F
- Average annual rainfall for Castelnuovo Berardenga is 31.22 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F