Think of yourself strolling around the avenues of your future holiday, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite landscapes wherever you look. But there is one draw you are especially prepared for: Catedral Metropolitana. The moment has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Accommodation at Catedral Metropolitana
Hotels near Catedral Metropolitana
No matter where you stand on the religious spectrum, stand back and appreciate Catedral Metropolitana.
It's situated in the bustling national capital city of Guatemala City.
You'll discover 4 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Catedral Metropolitana. That said, consider staying in Avenida La Reforma. It’s 0.7 miles away and offers a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 29 to choose from. The Westin Camino Real, Guatemala, Real InterContinental Guatemala and Hotel Piedraluna are worth considering.
Without spending too much, you'll have the chance to unpack your bags and have a wash at one of the area's budget hotels. You won't have far to travel to get to the Casa Carmel Bed and Breakfast. Conveniently, it's just 0.5 miles away. The Hotel Pan American is another option that can be found about 0.1 miles away.
Make your stay even more special by booking in at one of the upmarket hotels nearby. The Hotel Royal Palace and the Ciudad Vieja Hotel are easy to reach at short distances of only 0.4 miles for the former and 0.6 miles for the latter.
Make sure you walk to Cafesait Bistrot & Pasteleria (6A Avenida, 1-06 Zona 2, Guatemala, Guatemala, 6A Avenida 1-06, Guatemala) to refuel with some coffee and a snack. If you're feeling famished, stroll over to Hotel Pan American, Centro Historico (9A Calle 5-63, Guatemala) for something hearty.
There are lots of other things happening in the vicinity of Catedral Metropolitana:
- If you like walking around and checking out the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Constitution Square.
- Take part in a guided tour of National Palace and discover this palace's historic significance.
- Easy to spot, La Merced Church is an iconic piece of the local landscape. The church has a significant role in the religious and social culture of the community.
- Easy to find, Church of St. Francis forms a valuable part of the local landscape. The church plays a significant role in the religious and social life of the destination.
- Get ready to have a laugh, shed some tears or just relax and enjoy the unfolding scenes at Teatro Nacional, home to excellent theatrical productions.
The train station, Fegua, can be found 0.9 miles from Catedral Metropolitana, making the metro a convenient and popular way to go.
Expedia's directory of Zona Historico places to stay provides everything you require, so you are sure to find options near Catedral Metropolitana that you'll adore. It's time to start researching Zona Historico had more than a few newcomers in the past year. We have the information you're looking for. Once reservation time arrives, you can travel with certainty: travelers of all types would recommend their Zona Historico hotel to a colleague.
- Rooms in Zona Historico accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- Seeking suites that are pleasant in addition to fresh and tidy? We've got it right here.
- The staff at hotels around Catedral Metropolitana provide grand service as you might hope near such a marvelous site.
As you can see, it's understandable why getaways near Zona Historico got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. We see your desired site in your future thanks to our diverse database of hotels near Catedral Metropolitana.
Interesting Zona Historico
Once you've achieved Catedral Metropolitana, you'll still have plenty to do in Zona Historico.
- Zona Historico tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but soaring numbers of stays mean today is the day to book.
- Use some hours to plan some excursions, and you'll soon also notice Zona Historico is a pro when it comes to individual care.
- Savor an enticing supper of its native cuisine and discover a cute store to find a few souvenirs.
You won't regret paying a visit to Zona Historico, especially when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Catedral Metropolitana from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet some awe-inspiring photo opportunities!