Top Hotels Near Chase Center on the Riverfront in Riverfront
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Chase Center on the Riverfront
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Chase Center on the Riverfront Hotel Guide
Discover more of your surrounds and spend your day at Chase Center on the Riverfront.
To visit, you'll need to step off the beaten track and take a trip to Wilmington, which can be found 40 miles from the state capital, Dover.
If you'd prefer to stay close to Chase Center on the Riverfront, you won't be disappointed. You'll be able to find 9 accommodation options within 2 miles. Only 1 mile away is the HOTEL DU PONT. The Sheraton Suites Wilmington Downtown and the Courtyard by Marriott Wilmington Downtown, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also recommended.
Without eating into your savings, you'll have the chance to unpack your bags and sleep for a bit at your choice of the area's budget hotels. The Fairview Inn is a 0.8 miles stroll away and the Luxiasuites Rodney Square is 1 mile away.
you'll also find an upmarket accommodation option, full of life's little luxuries, a short 0.1 miles away. You're bound to fall head over heels when you see the ritzy rooms at the Westin Wilmington.
Whether you're in need of an aromatic coffee or an enjoyable treat, Butcher Koffee (302 9th Avenue, Wilmington) is a great local spot. Strolling distance from Chase Center on the Riverfront, worn out guests can reach it without issues. Try something new, take in your surroundings and enjoy the hearty food at River Rock Kitchen (818 Shipyard Drive, Wilmington). This dining spot is also within this vicinity.
Other Places to Visit near Chase Center on the RiverfrontCan't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's plenty more than just Chase Center on the Riverfront to do in the region:
- Enjoy the sporting glory of former years at Delaware Sports Hall of Fame, a great trip for fans.
- Start your trip on the right note by paying a visit to DuPont Environmental Education Center and getting some pamphlets.
- Check out the inspiring calendar of up and coming exhibits, artist workshops and live music events at Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts.
- Grab your walking shoes and discover how the community has worked hard to preserve its unique locations at Russell W. Peterson Wildlife Refuge.
- The plays and live shows featured at Delaware Theatre Company are lively representations of the local culture.
Wilmington Station is a relatively short walk from Chase Center on the Riverfront, making the train a great choice for visitors.