HORRIBLE PLACE, WORST experience ever.
Hotel was dirty, appliances (TV, microwave, phone) did not work. Paid for superior/non-smoking rooms close to each other, gave us regular rooms smelled like cigarettes and marijuana. Beds were not king size. 1:30am another guest was given a key to one of our rooms and opened the door to get in, we thought we were being robbed. 3am people were fighting right outside, it was impossible to sleep or feel safe.Worst part is, staff did not care or do absolutely anything to assist. A full refund would be the best in a case like this. Would not recommend this place to anyone.