Visitors can enjoy all that Chatillon-en-Michaille has to offer including the monuments, shopping, and restaurants. The scenic and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the area include Saint-Pierre Cathedral, Bourg-de-Four Square, and Reformation Wall Monument.
- You'll find 203 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chatillon-en-Michaille
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chatillon Michaille Church. You'll also find Pertes de la Valserine and Bois des Pesses Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Getting Around Chatillon-en-Michaille
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Chatillon-en-Michaille Station. Chatillon-en-Michaille might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Chatillon-en-Michaille
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 33.70 inches of rain falls on Chatillon-en-Michaille each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 30°F