Visitors can enjoy all that Clearwater has to offer including the shopping, basketball games, and jazz scene. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Cloud
- The closest major airport is in St. Cloud, MN (STC-St. Cloud Regional), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 55.2 mi (88.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clearwater
A favorite place to visit in the city is Warner Lake Park. Additionally, you'll find Lake Maria State Park and Whispering Pines Golf Course in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn Clearwater - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Clearwater
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the nighttime average
- About 27.64 inches of rain falls on Clearwater each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°F