Visiting Cleeve Hill
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Cleeve Hill, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Cleeve Hill
- The closest major airport is in Oxford (OXF), 31.2 mi (50.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cleeve Hill
Places to visit in the larger region include Sudeley Castle, Cheltenham Racecourse, and Pitville Pump Room. Additionally, you'll find Pittville Park and Holst Birthplace Museum in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rising Sun Hotel - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cleeve Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Cleeve Hill each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F