Travelers to Cocoyoc will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Palace of Cortes Museum and Robert Brady Museum.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Cocoyoc
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cocoyoc
A favorite place to visit in the city is Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl. In the area, you'll also find Palace of Cortes Museum and Robert Brady Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Cocoyoc. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Aquetzalli - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Quinta Moctezuma - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Hotel JS - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Cocoyoc
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cocoyoc is 14.17 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 53°F