Visitors can enjoy all that Columbia has to offer including the soccer matches, shopping, and cathedral. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. You'll find 11 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Campbellsville.
Sightseeing and Staying in Columbia
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lindsey Wilson College. Additionally, you'll find Green River Lake State Park and Taylor County Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Columbia. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sleep Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Columbia - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Columbia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- About 49.96 inches of rain falls on Columbia each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F