Visitors can enjoy all that Burkesville has to offer including the lakeside setting, mountain views, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and restaurants. In Burkesville, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Burkesville
A couple of favorite places to visit are Dale Hollow Lake State Resort Park Golf Course and Dale Hollow Reservoir. In the area, you'll also find Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery and Mountain View Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Burkesville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dale Hollow Lake State Resort Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Alpine Lodge & Resort Burkesville - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Riverfront Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Burkesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 49.96 inches of rain falls on Burkesville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F