Visitors to Commerce are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its baseball games. You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greenville.
Sightseeing and Staying in Commerce
Favorite places to visit in the city include Memorial Stadium, Northeast Texas Children's Museum, and Bicentennial Park. In the area, you'll also find Audie Murphy Museum and Cooper Lake State Park.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Magnuson Hotel Commerce - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Commerce
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 44.61 inches of rain falls on Commerce each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 34°F