Visiting Royse City
Visitors to Royse City are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, shopping, and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Southfork Ranch.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greenville
- The closest major airport is in Terrell, TX (TRL-Terrell Municipal), 16.4 mi (26.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Royse City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Stone River Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Southfork Ranch in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Royse City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Average annual rainfall for Royse City is 39.96 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F