Visiting Mola di Bari
Visitors can enjoy all that Mola di Bari has to offer including its art. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. Top sights around the area include Castellana Caves and Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Mola di Bari
- The closest major airport is in Bari (BRI-Karol Wojtyla), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mola di Bari
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Castellana Caves and Norman-Hohenstaufen Castle. You'll also find Lake Sassano and Castle of Conversano in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mola di Bari. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Gabbiano is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Mola di Bari features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- A San Domenico is 1.3 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this guesthouse in Mola di Bari, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a marina, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Gabbiano is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Mola di Bari features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Getting Around Mola di Bari
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Mola di Bari Station. Mola di Bari might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mola di Bari
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Mola di Bari gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 44°F