If Cooper's Beach is at the top of your itinerary, you'd probably like to learn a bit more about it.
To experience it firsthand, you'll need to head to Southampton.
You should have no trouble finding a hotel to fit your needs. There are 2 nearby. The Village Latch Inn Hotel and Southampton Inn are solid choices, and they're just 2 miles from Cooper's Beach.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are several reasonably priced accommodation options in the vicinity. The Bentley Southampton and the Sun N Sand Hotel are a selection of the most popular establishments.
Only 4 miles away is the White Fences Inn, an ideal choice of accommodation for those who appreciate a touch of luxury from time to time.
Other Places to Visit near Cooper's Beach
Here's a taste of some of the additional things you can do in proximity to Cooper's Beach:
- Passionate historians should make time to see Halsey House, a place where history comes alive to tell the events of days long gone.
- Agawam Park is an ideal park for everyone in the family. Pack a simple picnic and watch the kids frolic along.
- Browse the exciting calendar of upcoming exhibits, art workshops and music shows at Southampton Arts Center.
- Southampton Historical Museum contains an intriguing range of historical displays, enabling visitors to experience the stories and people that shaped the region.
- Shinnecock Museuem and Cultural Center contains intriguing exhibits on the way this region developed.