Visitors to Bridgehampton are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, gardens, and cafés.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Bridgehampton
- The closest major airport is in East Hampton, NY (HTO), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Westhampton, NY (FOK-Francis S. Gabreski), 18.6 mi (30 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgehampton
The city's cultural venues include Children's Museum of The East End and South Fork Natural History Museum and Nature Center. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ocean Road Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bridge Gardens and Channing Daughters Winery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bridgehampton. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Topping Rose House - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Bridgehampton Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Bridgehampton
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bridgehampton Station. Bridgehampton might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bridgehampton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgehampton is 46.85 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F