Find Hotels in Corbett, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 1, 2021
Visitors can enjoy all that Corbett has to offer including the restaurants, parks, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Grotto.
- You'll find 612 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Portland
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Corbett
The city's natural beauty is on display at Shepperd's Dell State Natural Area, Chanticleer Point, and Wahkeena Falls. Additionally, you might want to add Multnomah Falls to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Corbett, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Million Dollar View - Columbia River Getaway is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the center of Corbett. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Portland can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Mindful Heart Columbia River Gorge Forest Retreat is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from central Corbett. This 4.5-star hotel in Portland features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
- Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport is located 18.4 mi (29.7 km) from the heart of Corbett. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Portland can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Grotto, located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Corbett
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 59°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 46.89 inches of rain falls on Corbett each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F