Visitors can enjoy all that Corry has to offer including the shopping, churches, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- There are 83 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Jamestown, NY (JHW-Chautauqua County), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Erie, PA (ERI-Erie Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corry
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mead Park and North Hills Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Peek'n Peak Ski Resort and Lake Erie Speedway.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Corry, PA - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Corry
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 14°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Corry gets about 45.24 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F