Visitors can enjoy all that Ridgefield has to offer including the wineries, golf courses, and theaters. Around the area, top sights include Moda Center, Portland International Raceway, and Portland Meadows Racetrack.
- You'll find 64 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vancouver
- The closest major airport is in Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ridgefield
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tri-Mountain Golf Course, Bethany Vineyard and Winery, and Clark County Fairgrounds. Additionally, you might want to add Sleep Country Amphitheater to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ridgefield, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Studio Apartment on a Winery Property is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Ridgefield. Located in Ridgefield, this chalet features a kitchen, a fireplace, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable beds.
- 3 Bedroom Cozy Country Chalet is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from central Ridgefield. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Portland can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Red Lion Hotel Portland Airport is 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the center of Ridgefield. This 4.5-star hotel in Portland features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and WiFi.
Popular places to see outside the city include Moda Center, located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Portland International Raceway, which is 14.4 mi/23.1 km away.
Dressing for Ridgefield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ridgefield is 42.68 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F