Visitors can enjoy all that Culmhead has to offer including its bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 484 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Culmhead
Places to visit in the larger region include County Cricket Ground, Fyne Court, and Barrington Court. In the area, you'll also find Wills Neck and Diggerland.
As you make plans for a getaway to Culmhead, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 108 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Great House Party Property, Sleeps 24 Guests in 12 Bedrooms With Outdoor Pool and hot tub is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from central Culmhead. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Exeter can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Hampton by Hilton Exeter Airport is 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the center of Culmhead. This 3-star hotel in Sidmouth features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
- Sidmouth Harbour Hotel is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Culmhead. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Taunton can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Culmhead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Culmhead is 0.94 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F