Imagine yourself in a fresh city: you might picture yourself strolling through the city center, noticing the monuments or the beautiful landscapes wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you're especially counting on: Decatur House. For a while, you've wanted to go there, and right now is the time to get yourself there.
Lodging Nearby Decatur House
Hotels near Decatur House
Time spent at Decatur House feels like a journey to the past.
This destination is only one of the treasures that Washington, the nation's capital, is home to.
If you're hoping to stay in a hotel within convenient walking distance of Decatur House, it's a done deal! There are 40 choices in the immediate area. Among the more popular establishments are The Jefferson, Washington, DC, The Hay-Adams and The St. Regis Washington, D.C..
You'll appreciate the practicality of having several budget hotels in the proximity. 0.8 miles away, you'll find the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC, but if that's not to your liking, then perhaps you could take a look at the Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C, which is 0.7 miles away.
If you don't mind splurging on a place to stay, why not look at one of the various upmarket hotel options in the area? Two of the hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and architectural design are the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square and the Fairmont Washington, D.C, Georgetown, which are located 0.2 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Stop into Au Bon Pain (1850 M Street Northwest, Washington) for a cup of coffee before your group's day of sightseeing. The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection (1127 Connecticut Avenue Northwest, Washington) is easily accessible and it presents hearty feasts for local community members and tourists from all over the globe.
After checking out Decatur House, you might want to venture further. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- It might be rather old, but Lafayette Square is still a popular place where you can spend time relaxing while immersing yourself in the history of the area.
- Lafayette Park is a fantastic park for the entire group. Pack some snacks and watch the kids run around and play.
- One way to deepen your understanding of a destination is to go to a place of worship. You’ll find one of the most impressive at St. John's Church.
- Renwick Gallery has everything an art fan needs, so be sure you make it a priority during your stay in this region.
- Don't forget to add Blair House to your list of things to do. Imagine what everyday life was like in the area long ago as you stare in awe of the historical landmark that stands before you.
Visitors to Decatur House often arrive by train. Farragut West Metro Station 17th street entrance is the nearest terminal and is only 0.09 miles away.
Expedia's directory of Downtown Washington D.C. hotels offers all you want, so you'll certainly get venues near Decatur House you'll fall in love with. Lots of guests prefer Downtown Washington D.C. when they crave a noteworthy vacation, so it's time to get researching. Discover all the secret guidance you need right here. You can roam confidently once reservation time is here, too: explorers of all kinds recommend their Downtown Washington D.C. hotel.
- "Fresh, clean, and set to receive you" is how Downtown Washington D.C. hotel rooms will be waiting.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling feature, the guest service at hotels around Decatur House is wonderful.
- Seeking room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness? You'll find it right here.
With our excellent selection of hotels near Decatur House, you can stay right nearby.
Interesting Downtown Washington D.C.
After Decatur House is checked off your list, you'll still have more to do in Downtown Washington D.C..
- To truly leave no stone unturned, check out some tours near Downtown Washington D.C..
- Stop off for a delicious snack of its regional cooking and find the perfect shop to look for keepsakes.
- abundant pastimes, you'll also notice Downtown Washington D.C. knows many things about setting out the welcome mat.
Wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Washington D.C., especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Decatur House from Expedia. Book today!