When you envision a brand-new place, you perhaps picture yourself rambling around downtown, staring up at the monuments or the marvellous environment wherever you look. Still, Smithsonian's National Zoo is one thing you've been especially anticipating. The time has come to mark it finished.
Smithsonian's National Zoo Hotels
Hotels near Smithsonian's National Zoo
Smithsonian's National Zoo is not only a popular spot here, it is also a tremendous start-off point to other places you'll want to experience in the wider region.
It's found in the vibrant national capital of Washington.
There are as many as 97 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles of Smithsonian's National Zoo. The Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C., the Rosewood Washington, D.C. and The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. are a few you'll want to think about. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
There's most definitely no need to splurge on accommodation. There are a number of budget options situated nearby this attraction. The Dupont Circle Hotel and the Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, D.C. are good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the other is 1 mile.
Luxury and ease awaits you at one of the several upmarket hotels located nearby. Just two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Omni Shoreham Hotel and the Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle, which are located 0.6 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll quickly notice there is a broad range of shops and local eateries, such as Open City (2331 Calvert Street Northwest, Washington), in the area surrounding Smithsonian's National Zoo. Later on, go to Smoke & Barrel (2471 18th Street Northwest, Washington). It's only 0.4 miles away.
Before your vacation ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Smithsonian's National Zoo:
- Adventure into the social epicenter of this area with a wander down Mt Pleasant Street, a bustling street where you're sure to find something to enjoy.
- Take a stroll through the grounds of Meridian Hill Park. Spend time in nature and breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- GALA Hispanic Theatre is a key piece of this area's vibrant culture. You will enjoy a fun night at theater here as well as get a look into the community's art scene.
- St. Augustine Catholic Church is a holy place for many people, but anyone can enjoy the peace and quiet it offers.
- If you appreciate historic houses, you might want to walk through L. Ron Hubbard House. You'll be inspired by the craftsmanship of this old house.
Expedia's list of Northwest hotels has all that you need, so you'll surely get spots near Smithsonian's National Zoo that you'll enjoy. There were thousands of arrivals over the past year, so you will not be the only one searching. You can roam confidently when reservation time hits, too: all types of guests would suggest their Northwest hotel to their friends or coworkers. Need help making a decision? We've got all the inside info you could want.
- You're in a good place if you want room satisfaction in addition to neatness.
- Fitting for such a fine feature, the guest service at hotels close to Smithsonian's National Zoo is great.
- You'll find Northwest hotels are always neat and clean.
Suites in Northwest got greater numbers of visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our excellent selection of hotels near Smithsonian's National Zoo, you can stay right nearby.
You'll still have things to do in Northwest once you've done Smithsonian's National Zoo.
- Want to experience one of the top destinations in the world? Rising amounts of bookings have kept Northwest among them.
- Pay a visit to one of the local museums, then enjoy the nightlife to top off the exploration right.
- Use a day to organize some action, and you'll soon also realize Northwest knows some things about receiving its arrivals.
Planning an escape to Northwest is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Smithsonian's National Zoo from Expedia. Bid adieu to the vistas you're used to and usher in some all-new photo opportunities!